Latest Samsung Galaxy flagship mobile phones comes with a new pleasing One UI and beautiful wallpapers. And with the new android 11 there are plenty of options available to customize your new Samsung Galaxy S22 device.
Addition to that the new Dynamic AMOLED 2X display in Samsung galaxy S22 devices make everything visually pleasing with the 120Hz and HDR10 capability.
Yet if you like to try new user interfaces with new icons, fonts and wallpapers, Then this guide will help you with change default theme in Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ /S22 ultra. Keep reading!
Table of Contents
- Change Default Theme in Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (Theme only)
- Change Wallpaper in Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (in Galaxy Theme Store)
- How to Change Default Icons on Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (from Galaxy Theme Store)
- How to Restore Default Theme/wallpaper/Icons on Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones
Change Default Theme in Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (Theme only)
Without further ado let’s jump into how to change the pre loaded theme in Samsung Galaxy S22/S22 ultra
There is a theme app comes with the new Samsung galaxy devices called “Galaxy Themes” you can open it up and select which theme you want to activate, let’s see how you can do that.
Note: Changing the Theme could change the icons/font/color styles as well.
Step 01 – Open Samsung Galaxy Theme Store
There are 2 ways you can open Galaxy theme store.
- Tap and hold on empty space on your mobile
- Select Themes
- Go to Settings
- Then go to Themes
Step 02 – Select theme
Like everything in the digital world, Themes in Galaxy theme store are either free or paid it is up to you to choose a paid theme or go with a free theme to change default theme in Samsung galaxy S22 / S22 ultra.
- Select Free or Paid from the upper buttons.
- Choose a theme you like and tap on it.
- Tap on Download to download the theme and activate it.
If you are going for a paid theme, you will have to add a payment method and then download & activate the theme. It will be an one time payment for life time use.
Now you should be successfully Change Default Theme in Samsung Galaxy S22.
Change Wallpaper in Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (in Galaxy Theme Store)
If you don’t want to change the entire default theme and just want to change the wallpaper of Home/Screen lock, then there is also an option for you in the Galaxy Theme store!
Even if you can download wallpapers from online websites/galleries, you will have to spend some time on selecting a wallpaper suitable for your screen resolution and its quality.
But in Galaxy Theme store, everything is optimized for your device, so it is the only time saving option for you!
Now let’s see how you can change the default wallpaper in Samsung Galaxy S22 / S22 ultra.
- Go to Galaxy Theme store as mentioned above section.
- From the bottom menu, tap on wallpapers.
- Select paid or free wallpapers from the upper buttons.
- Choose a wallpaper from the list, tap on it.
- Tap the Download button to download and activate the wallpaper.
How to Change Default Icons on Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones (from Galaxy Theme Store)
Icons can make a huge difference in how a smartphone looks. Choosing the right wallpapers + icon pack combination can make your device looks a lot cooler!
If you are not happy with Galaxy S22’s default icons, you can change them as well in Galaxy theme store.
Follow these steps to change your Galaxy S22 device’s default icon set;
- Go to Galaxy theme store as mentioned in the first section.
- From the bottom menu, select Icons.
- Choose paid or free icons from the upper buttons.
- Select an icon pack from the list appear, tap on which you like.
- Tap the Download button to download the icons and activate them.
How to Restore Default Theme/wallpaper/Icons on Samsung Galaxy S22 /S22+ & Ultra Phones
After using a custom theme for a while, you might need to change it back to default for some reason. If such thing occur, don’t worry, you can get back the default appearance of your Galaxy S22 device back.
In order to do change the theme/Icons/wallpapers to default, follow the below steps given below;
- Open Galaxy Theme store
- Go to Menu from the bottom
- Tap on My Stuff
- In there you can see 4 options: Themes, Wallpapers, Icons and AOC
- Select which you want to change back to default (I choose theme for the sake of this guide)
- Tap on Default
Yes! That is it. Now your device’s theme will change back to its default settings. You can do this for the Wallpapers and Icons as well.
Smartphone’s look don’t always about the outside it is also the inside, the colors, font style, icons and wallpapers can make a smartphone look beautiful and visually pleasing to use.
In this guide, I talked about How to Change Default Theme in Samsung Galaxy S22 Variants: S22, S22+ and S22 Ultra. In addition to that guided you through changing the elements in theme (wallpapers, Icons) individually, and then how to change them back to default!
Hope this guide helps you with what you wanted to know. If you have any question regarding this article, feel free to put a comment below! I will be there to help you out.
Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!
Articles you may also like: