Are you using a Samsung Galaxy device? Do you want to explore hidden features that your Galaxy smartphone/tablet has been kept from you? Well, then this guide is for you!
In this guide, you will learn how to enable developer options in your Samsung galaxy device, whether it is a tablet or a smartphone, it doesn’t matter. The process is relatively the same.
So what are you waiting for? Keep reading!
What are Developer options for a Smartphone/Tablet?
According to android developers, developer options are;
The Settings app on Android includes a screen called Developer options that lets you configure system behaviors that help you profile and debug your app performance.Android developers
As they said, the developer options feature is packed with a lot of useful features that can be helpful in many different ways, it is not just limited to enabling the popular USB debugging mode feature. It has a lot beyond that.
How to Enable Developer Options on Your Samsung Galaxy Smartphone/Tablet
Developer options aren’t enabled by default, so it is kept as a hidden setting in your Samsung Galaxy device. Therefore, you have to enable it first.
The good news is, that it is a very easy and straightforward thing to do.
- Go to your Galaxy Smartphone/Tablet’s Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom, and tap on About Phone/About Tablet.
- From there, tap on Software information.
- Now is the fun part, keep tapping on the Build number until you see the message “Developer mode has been enabled“
That is it! Now go back to Settings and see explore the new developer options feature just you found!
I hope you have enabled developer options in your Samsung Galaxy smartphone/tablet. So what feature you are going to use inside of it? Let us know in the comment section!
Also, if you have any questions regarding this article or need help, feel free to leave a comment below.
Have a nice day!
Related articles for Samsung Galaxy devices
- How to Change Default Theme in Samsung Galaxy S22 Devices Easy
- How to Fix Camera Shutter Lag in Galaxy S22/S22+ & S22 Ultra Easily
- Your Samsung Galaxy S22 WiFi Calling Drains the Battery? Let’s Fix It!
- How to Fix Samsung S20 Keeps Updating Issue (2022)