This will be the guide and download page for your Samsung S21 USB driver for Windows 10. Even if your PC is running on Windows 8.1, or the latest Windows 11 OS, the USB drivers we have provided here will work seamlessly with your computer or the Laptop without giving you any errors.
Note: This guide includes download files for Samsung Galaxy S21 (for all models), as well as a special driver for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Use the Table of content for easy access
Why do you need Samsung S21 USB driver for Windows 10?
You may already know what you need to get done by installing the USB driver. However, did you know all the benefits of installing it?
To enlighten you more, Installing USB drivers for your Samsung S21 on the computer can help you in many ways. Such uses are;
- Transfer files seamlessly between your Galaxy S21 and the PC
- Backup the data of your S21 to the PC/External Hard drive on the PC (With/Without a client software)
- Install a software update through the Samsung PC Suite (You can also download it here)
- Install the official firmware of your Samsung S21 in case of a software failure
- Control your Galaxy S21 device using your Windows 10 PC, like answering calls, sending/viewing messages, taking screenshots, and even streaming the device’s screen to your PC
- If you are into developing applications, especially for Samsung Galaxy S21 devices (You need to install every driver available on this page to maximize the support for every model), the USB driver will integrate the ADB with your Windows 10 PC
- And many more…
Download USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S21 & S21 Ultra
There are different types of drivers, and you should make sure the driver is compatible with your device. Since there are a few models of Samsung S21 (Samsung Galaxy S21 base model, S21+, S21Fe, and S21 Ultra models), read the description here and download the one developed for your Samsung Galaxy S21 model. If the driver doesn’t work for you, you can come here again and try the other version of the USB driver.
Here are the download links for USB drivers:
Download Samsung S21 5G USB Driver
Supports Windows 8.1/10 & 11
File Size: 35 MB
Download Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra USB Driver
Supports Windows 8.1/10 & 11
File Size: 29 MB
How to install the USB drivers on your computers
If you don’t know or need guidance to install the USB drivers that you downloaded from above, then no need to search for another site. The installation process is just right below. Follow the steps carefully to install the driver successfully.
Note: Please remove if you have already connected your Samsung Galaxy S21 to your computer via USB (If the two devices are connected through a WiFi hotspot, turn it off as well).
Step 01: Close any program that you opened to control your device
To install the driver/s successfully, it is important to keep programs like Android studio, Odin, or Samsung PC Suite closed. If you have opened any of the software, save your current progress and close it. Then, follow the steps below.
- Open the setup file you downloaded
- Allow UAC control (Click on yes)
- Click the Next button
- Select the language and the region according to you (Ex: If you are located in the United States, select US English and the region as United States of America)
- Then, click the Next button
- Select installation location: We recommend keeping the default location to avoid any issues after installing the USB driver. Click on the Install button
- Once the installation is finished, click on the Finish button and restart your PC
Note: The installation process for the Samsung S21 Ultra USB driver is the same.
How to uninstall the Samsung S21 USB driver
If you encounter any error while installing the USB driver or any interruption happened during the installation, you can always start again. But before re-installing, you have to uninstall if the program is already installed on your PC.
Here is how you can do that;
- Go to Settings on your Windows 10 PC (Start > click on the setting wheel)
- Click on Apps
- On the search bar, type “Samsung,” and the USB driver will appear
- Click on the program, and click on the Uninstall button
- Confirm the uninstallation
- Once the program is uninstalled completely, restart your PC
Lastly, we thought about discussing some of the questions regarding the USB drivers for Samsung Galaxy S21 and S21 Ultra. See if your question is listed below, and find the answer to it!
Why won’t my Samsung S21 connect to my computer?
The reason is not as simple as you might think. First of all, make sure you have installed the right driver package for your Samsung Galaxy S21 device model. Then, ensure the USB cable you have is working and doesn’t have any loose connection with the device.
Then, when you plug the USB cable to the phone and then PC, make sure you hear the USB device input sound from your PC. If you hear it, turn on your phone’s screen and swipe down the notification bar. Then, tap on the toggle button and select “file transfer” to connecct successfully.
Does USB drivers require internet to work?
No. USB drivers are programs that tells the computer how to access and utilize your device to get things done.
Should I update the USB driver that I downloaded?
No. USB drivers do not need to be updated unless you insert a new model (Ex: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra)
Is it safe to keep the USB drivers installed on my PC?
It is complete safe to install and keep the drivers since it is developed by the Samsung company. So you don’t need to be afraid of your personal data or any credentials on your smartphone.
More guides and articles for your Samsung Galaxy S21
- Sim 1 Not Allowed on Samsung S21 & S20 – Complete Guide to Fix
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Software Update Tracker 2022 (Cont. Updating)
- Samsung S21 Google Play Services Cause Battery Drain (Fix)
- Is Samsung S21 Instagram not Working? Here is the Fix!